What sort of activities does JMJ Children’s Fund support?
JMJ Children’s Fund helps children to remain in school by paying
tuition, assisting with room and board, and financing lunch programs.
In the past JMJ has assisted clinics that treat malnutrition and
infectious diseases, especially tuberculosis which is rampant in
developing countries, and JMJ is prepared to do this again. JMJ has
assisted handicapped children by providing funds to pay for their
corrective surgeries, when necessary and requested. JMJ supports
children living in their own families.
Board of Directors
- Educating children displaced by the earthquake in Port-au-Prince, Haiti;
- Educating children in elementary school in India;
- Feeding and educating children in an kindergarten in Uganda;
- Educating children from kindergarten through high school in Ghana;
- Supporting a kindergarten school in Zambia;
President: Frank Pantano
Vice President: Dominic Ferrari
Secretary: Jackie Maurais
Treasurer: Leo Modderman
Director: M. J. Ferrari MD
Director: C. Laferriere PhD